Re: gnucash / glib regression

* Thomas Bushnell BSG (tb@becket.net) [061230 21:05]:
> What I would like to see is some clear indication from the release
> managers what *they* think should be done; so far the rest of us can go
> around and around, but it isn't producing much resolution.

Anything what Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt says (or Luk, but IIRC he wasn't
involved in this discussion much) is the opinion of the release team
(with the obvious tiny footnote that we release managers could
explicitly take back a decision by him, but that didn't happen so far at
all, and I hope to never see it, and of course the other tiny footnote
on the tech ctte could overwrite technical decisions, etc.).

I'll consider tomorrow a bit more detailed where we are, and how we
could escape from the current problems.

Cheers,
Andi
--