Re: gnucash / glib regression

On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 12:05:37PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> What I would like to see is some clear indication from the release
> managers what *they* think should be done;

It's not really our place to make decisions on upstream's behalf about their
APIs.  It's up to the upstreams to sort out whether this behavior change
will be allowed to stand in the long term.

I have marked bug #404888 as RC.  No glib2.0 package with this behavior
change should be allowed into etch.