Please consider granting a permanent freeze-exception for clamav-data

Hi release managers!

Clamav-data is a packaged version of clamav.net's malware database
suitable for use with clamav and clamav daemon.

The package is built - for volatile - on a 30-minute-basis whenever a
new database is released, and uploaded automatically - unsigned - to
volatile.

The same process is used to build packages for unstable, which are -
manually signed - uploaded whenever the unstable version has migrated
to testing.

The automated build process tests the new clamav-data packages on
unstable, testing, stable+volatile and plain stable and only releases
the packages if clamav-testfiles and an eicar.com file are correctly
detected with the new databases. This process is running for more than
a year now and has never failed to either produce a working package,
or to catch an error and fail with an error message and without
producing a package at all.

I am pretty sure that this process is going to work even with testing
frozen. It would be a good idea to really have a current clamav-data
in etch when we release.

I'd therefore like to ask you to grant a permanent freeze exception
for clamav-data, allowing the package to migrate from unstable to
testing normally after the normal waiting period has passed. I promise
that I am not going to touch the build process during the freeze
without notifying you to allow the freeze exception to be revoked.

Please, additionally, consider forcing the clamav-data from unstable
to testing just before the actual release is done.

Greetings
Marc