Please allow refpolicy to proceed to Etch

Hi,

        I have uploaded a ren version (not a new upstream release) of
 SELinux reference policy to Sid today. It contains fixes for a few
 policy bugs for the targeted policy which have turned up in testing.

        However, a major feature of this release is that we have now
 enabled MCS categories, and set the number of categories to 1024
 instead of 256.  This is required for compatibility with filesystems
 created on Fedora Core 5 and above, RHEL 5 and above, and CentOS 5
 and above.  MCS categories is also a feature that we plan for all
 future releases of SE Linux and does not have a nice upgrade path -
 releasing etch without MCS will make things painful for SE Linux
 users on the upgrade to lenny.

        These features have been extensively tested, both by Russel
 Coker and myself, as well as countless users  of Fedora, Gentoo and
 Centos.

        Manoj
--
A soft answer turneth away wrath; but grievous words stir up
anger. Proverbs 15:1