Please unblock xorg-docs

Hello rm's,

   Please unblock xorg-docs and allow it to migrate to etch. This upload
includes the following changes:

   1) Some manpages were moved from xspecs to xorg-docs and renamed. This
      seems to be a superfluous change, but the manpages were renamed in
      the switch from the monolithic X to modular. We wanted to make sure
      that users were not confused by their removal. This is a relatively
      harmless change that I would like to see make it in to the release.

   2) The more important change is a fix for an FTBFS bug (#403061) that
      prevented the package from building without a network connection. The
      solution was a simple additional dependency.

Thank you!

 - David Nusinow