Please unblock shadow 1:4.0.18.1-6

This version's changelog lists:

 shadow (1:4.0.18.1-6) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * The "Vieux Lille" release
   * Upstream translation updates:
     - debian/patches/404_man-fr: Fix the French translation of
       passwd.1. Closes: #395537
   * Upstream bugs or fixes not yet fixed in upstream releases or CVS:
     - 403_fix_PATH-MAX_hurd: fixed glibc error on Hurd by not freeing f
       unconditionnally. Thanks to Michael banck for the patch fix
       Closes: #402002
   * Upstream bugs fixed upstream:
     - 103_man-de: early German translation of manpages. Updates
       passwd manpage. Closes: #378899

That means two localisation updates, one being really useful for
German speaking users as it guarantees that the passwd man page is up
to date in their languages.

The only non-l10n change is, as explained, related to Hurd and fixes
an error introduced by Michael in a former bug report.

The interdiff will also show you that we cleaned out the .svn
directories that were left in 1:4.0.18.1-5 due to my own incompetence.