Re: [Fwd: backupninja_0.9.4-5_i386.changes ACCEPTED]

Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Micah Anderson (micah@riseup.net) [061214 04:39]:
>> Please allow this package into etch as it fixes a RC bug, and has no
>> other changes. Danke.
>
> Hi,
>
> did you just forgot to include the changelog from 0.9.4-4, or did you undo
> other changes as well?
>
> Anyways, could you please upload a new version containing the full
> history (unless it was by purpose)?

It seems I got bitten by my local svn repository getting corrupted,
thank you for noticing this! I've uploaded a new version containing the
full history without the changes being undone. I used the same version
number as my previous upload (0.9.4-5), I presume that this is what I
should do, rather than increasing to -6?

Micah