Re: Please unblock geneweb 4.10-25

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

>> I see that you lost a db_purge that was in the old version, but isn't
>> called anymore in the new postinst. Also, there is a changelog.old (copy
> It is called in the postrm. IIRC, not in the postinst.

Errr, sure, I meant postrm there.

> The old version has no db_purge in postinst, but the postrm had
> one.....which I found to be redundant with stuff automatically added
> by debhelper.

Yeah, that's true. I didn't saw that you use the dh magic in the postrm
from the diff...

So apart from the ugly changelog copy, the package looks OK, so I've
unblocked it.

Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
251: Hochglanz-Verkaufsprospekt
       Das Produkt befindet sich gerade in der allerersten
       Konzeptionsphase. (Patrick Piecha)