Re: Repackaging question

Matthias Klose wrote:
> looked at libcommons-logging-java, jaxen, dom4j, which do not use
> maven for the build. so which sources are actually including maven
> jars?

I think we are talking about two different things here. No packages include
maven jars. Some packages use maven upstream, but in all cases we build
them with Ant. The Ant build.xml file was generated upstream by maven. (And
most build files are quite easy to recreate by hand if we were forced to do
it.)

Marcus