permission to upload lilypond 2.10 to unstable

In the interests of our users (TM) I'd like to upload lilypond 2.10 to
unstable.  This is the current stable release of lilypond.

Advantages:
  Depending on how long the release takes, it may be appropriate to
transition this to testing at some point. But this is a quite minor
thing.

  Depending on how long the release takes, users of unstable should not
have to put up with 2.8 when 2.10 works.

Disadvantages:
  It becomes a little more laborious to make any necessary fixes to the
2.8 in testing (they would have to go through testing-proposed-updates).

I believe the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

"But you could put it in experimental."

Actually, what I intend to do is put 2.11 (upstream's experimental
branch) into experimental.

Thomas