please unblock lltag_0.13.1-1

Hi,

I would like lltag_0.13.1-1 to be unblocked. lltag is a command-line
audio file tagger and parser written in perl. Nobody depends on it, and
its dependencies are not changing with this new release.

This is a new upstream release because I am the upstream and Debian
maintainer. So, as usual, I uploaded a new upstream 0.13.1 instead of
patching the Debian package currently in testing and uploading a 0.13-2.
I tried to make this new release good for etch, especially with tons of
documentation updates and by fixing a couple remaining small bugs. No
new feature has been added. But, I missed the freeze deadline for a
couple days :)

You will find below the commented diffstat output of upstream and the
Debian packaging (the diff has been generated with -bB since there have
been indentation cleanups).

thank you,
Brice Goglin

lltag_0.13.1-1/lib/Lltag/Parse.pm |  168 ++++++++++++++++++--------
=> Actual code update:
* a couple one-line fixes to support more special characters
* some wrappers to catch more errors instead of dying with a horrible
perl message
* a couple new error checks and warnings
* indentation fixes and code moving around

lltag_0.13.1-1/formats            |   14 +-
=> 2 new strategies were added to the internal parsing database

lltag_0.13.1-1/lltag.1            |  241
+++-----------------------------------
lltag_0.13.1-1/lltag_config.5     |only
lltag_0.13.1-1/lltag_formats.5    |only
lltag_0.13.1-1/doc/Makefile       |only
lltag_0.13.1-1/doc/config         |only
=> Quite a lot of documentation/manpages improvement.

lltag_0.13.1-1/Makefile           |   35 ++++-
=> Related to documentation updates, and a fix for people _not_
installing as a package

lltag_0.13.1-1/Changes            |   35 +++++
lltag_0.13.1-1/VERSION            |    2

lltag_0.13.1-1/debian/control     |    2
=> Bump standard version
lltag_0.13.1-1/debian/rules       |    3
=> Reflect upstream documentation update
lltag_0.13.1-1/debian/changelog   |   11 +