Please unblock libots 2.2.7-2.1

This package was NMU'ed by myself (with Steve Langasek's help) during
the NMU campaign of the i18n task force.

It needs to wait for the 10 days limit (I'm of course
watching any RCness I could have introduced).

Changelog:

 libots (2.2.7-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Non-maintainer upload to fix longstanding l10n issues
   * Switch to po-debconf for debconf templates translations
     Closes: #233102
   * Debconf translations:
     - Vietnamese added. Sent during the call for updates of the NMU campaign
     - Swedish added. Sent during the call for updates of the NMU campaign
     - Czech added. Sent during the call for updates of the NMU campaign
     - Russian added. Sent during the call for updates of the NMU campaign
     - Brazilian Portuguese added. Sent during the call for updates of
       the NMU campaign
   * Lintian fixes:
     - Use debian/compat with 4 as debhelper compatibility level
     - Fix debian/copyright to mention the common license file
     - Correct the download URL as www.compaq.com does not seem to work
       very well
     - Correct wording of the debconf templates to make them fit the
       Developer's Reference
     - Bump Standards to 3.7.2 (checked)