Please unblock cxml 5.2.0-1.1

This package was NMU'ed by myself (with Steve Langasek's help) during
the NMU campaign of the i18n task force.

It needs to wait for the 10 days limit (I'm of course
watching any RCness I could have introduced).

Changelog (typos included):

 cxml (5.2.0-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Non-maintainer upload to fix longstanding l10n issues
   * Switch to po-debconf for debconf templates
     Closes: #233104
   * Debconf translations:
     - Vietnamese added. Sent during the call for updates of the NMU campaign
     - Czech added. Sent during the call for updates of the NMU campaign
     - Russian added. Sent during the call for updates of the NMU campaign
     - Swedish added. Sent during the call for updates of the NMU campaign
     - Portuguese added. Sent during the call for updates of the NMU campaign
     - Brazilian Portuguese added. Sent during the call for updates of
       the NMU campaign
   * Lintian fixes:
     - rewrite some debconf templates to make them fit the Developer's
       Reference
     - Turn some of the templates into the "error" type
     - Use 4 as debhelper compatibility level (with debian/compat)
     - Remove trailing space in one Default: field of the cxml-ev6/deletefile
       template