please let glibc_2.3.6.ds1-8 move to testing

Hello,

The glibc 2.3.6.ds1-8 is in unstable for 15 days now. Compared to the
version 2.3.6.ds1-7 (version in testing), it fixes:

- #397020: iconv config segfault when run under exec-shield, PaX or
similar (RC bug downgraded to important).
This patch is in uses in Hardened Linux From Scratch for some times now.

- #395348: [INTL:ro] romanian po-debconf templates translation

- #396354: Removing locales after installation of locales-all result in
no locales
This fix looks important to me, because locales are installed by default
on Etch, thus switching to locales-all and removing locales won't work.

- A fix for GNU/kFreeBSD, but no code change for the linux build
(GNU/kFreeBSD patches are applied conditionally).

I think this version has this place in Etch, and has been correctly
tested (15 days). If you agree, could you please add a hint to move it
to Etch?

Thanks,
Aurelien