new updtream release for isync

Hi,

Because of lack of time (most important reason being my baby son who
was born 2.5 months ago), I've been unable to deal properly with my
isync package.

New upstream releases have been available for long. 1.0.0 was a major
upgrade, the following one being mainly maintenance releases. It seems
that isync now has reached a good stability.

I just uploaded to experimental a new package for isync. Thanks to the
brand new code, it fixes a lot of low-severity bugs. I think it would be
nice if it could be part of Debian Etch.

Since isync has no reverse-dependency, I think it would be safe to
upload this new package to unstable, and hope it will find its way to
testing.

Do you think I can?

Cheers,

Nicolas