Re: Please remove zinf from etch

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 07:25:39PM -0600, Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz wrote:

> I did not feel confortable asking for removal because the package
> still has a not-so-low popcount (~145 installed, ~40 vote).

However, since it was last uploaded two years ago and is unmaintained
upstream for over a year, I think it is not right to lead the users on.
I would recommend to remove the package entirely and then include
something in the release notes mentioning possible alternatives.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez