Please allow discover-data to propagate into etch
Please allow discover-data version 2.2006.10.29 to propagate into
etch. It corrects the X detection for one specific video card, as
well as some minor cleanups.
Here is the changelog:
discover-data (2.2006.10.29) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to native version number, to make it easier to build
from svn. The debian package is the native version anyway.
* Update busclass to 'ethernet' for all PCI devices using the bnx2
* Update HW mappings for PCI devices:
11426422 -> XF86_SVGA -> vesa X driver for X v4. Thanks to
Konstantions Margaritas for the tip.
* Update pci-devices.xml, pci.lst and pci-26.lst from
* Add XS-Vcs-Svn entry in the control file, to make the subversion
repository easier to find.
This change is related to d-i as discover-data contain an udeb (used
in beta3 and not in rc1, I believe, but not sure), but do not contain
any changes that should affect d-i negatively. CC to debian-boot to
have this confirmed.