arm rebuilds

See http://wiki.debian.org/ArmBuilddWatch for details.

Rebuilds of packages that built OK but have wrong versions of libs:
Gnome uninstallable:
gnome-control-center_2.14.2-3+b1_arm.deb binNMU has been uploaded (it
  was incorrectly dep-waiting). Perhaps check this has gone in OK. If
  not schedule it for a buildd rebuild.

evince needs a rebuild to update dependency on libdjvulibre15

We believe that once these are done, gnome will unbung itself.

requeues of things that didn't build but should now:
sablevm-classlib  (jikes now fixed so this build should complete -
       I've just confirmed that this now builds OK)
mixxx

I also noticed:
 * qprof   Failed due to missing libpfm3-3.2-dev. libpfm3 is only
   available on i386 and ia64. Thus qprof should be marked not for arm. Not
   sure who does this?

thanx

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/