Pushing console-data in testing (was: Re: [D-I] RC1 - final push of udebs)

> AFAIKT this has not happened yet. Please approve ASAP as otherwise RC1 may
> get delayed further, or this change will miss RC1.
> The new version fixes the sort order of keymaps during keyboard selection
> which I'd very much like to see in RC1.
> The reason I suggested a review is that Christian also included a fair
> number of other patches.

More explanations about the additional patches. The chengelog took
care of explaining which of them affect D-I. I made this numerous
changes because console-data was not (and is not, so far) frozen
*except* for D-I so I took that release as the last opportunity to
make chenges before etch and clean out the BTS *before* etch.

This was made with the silent consent of Alastair, who is the main
maintainer of the package.

Anyway, let me re-explain the changes one by one:

console-data (2:1.01-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New "upstream" release with several keymaps fixed:
    * Changes affecting D-I:
      - Fix missing 83, 89 and 121 keycodes for br-abnt2 keymap
        Closes: #380683, #390598

Longstanding issues of the Brazilian default keymap. Important for
Brazilian users and checked with them

      - Fix the outdated behaviour of Shift with regard to CapsLock
        in the fr-latin9 keymap. That old-style typewriter behaviour
        is not used anymore in any modern operating system.
        Closes: #393978

Longstanding issue of the French default keymap. CapsShift is
considered annoying by many French users (that means that hitting
Shift when CapsLock is ON toggles it OFF). This was discovered during
g-i tests and the bug was circumvented but really fixing that
behaviour is much better.

      - Change the fr-latin9 keymap to make it as compatible as possible
        with the "fr" keymap in xorg. Closes: #393888

This changes a few exotic keystrokes. This just makes the console
keymap entirely compliant with the X keymap. Something that should
have been done for ages but was neglected.

      - Change the Romanian keyboard to the standardized one
        Add a "comma" variant with enhancements
        Thanks to Eddy Petrisor for the patch
        Closes: #390633

Validated with the Romanian translator and discussed during the
Extremadura meeting with him.

  * Debian packaging:
    * Changes affecting D-I:
      - Build-Depend on locales because we use /usr/share/i18n/SUPPORTED
        in the sort-keymaps script

Needed for D-I to make the correct sort order of kaymaps work.

      - Clean out the proposed list of French keymaps for i386.
        The keymaps are still provided but not shown anymore.

Affects D-I. French users will only have one choice. This had been
decided among us before sarge. We decided to keep the choice for sarge
but not later.

      - console-keymaps-usb: add "it" and use it by default for Italian
        Closes: #266691

Very long standing issue for Italian Mac users. See comments in the
bug report.

  [ Debconf translations ]
     - Estonian added. Closes: #390973
     - Gujarati added. Closes: #392922
     - Hindi added.
     - Vietnamese updated. Closes: #393626

Well, no comment needed here, right ? :)

Now for changes which I consider *not* affecting D-I (and therefore I
should not have to justify but I understand that it may be better if I do):

    * Changes NOT affecting D-I:
      - Add a mac-macbook-de  keymap derived from mac-ibook-de
        Thanks to  Helmar Gerloni for the patch
        Closes: #392334

This keymap is a new one. Not used in D-I

      - Add a mac-macbook-fr  keymap derived from mac-fr-ext
        Thanks to Ludovic Rousseau for the patch
        Closes: #392334

Ditto for French, mostly.

      - Fix CapsLock behaviour the fr-latin9 keymap.
        Closes: #393887

Does not affect D-I directly. This "just" makes the CapsLock work for
the default French keymap.....it doesn't work...since before
sarge....and noone ever noticed..:)

      - Add a deadkeys variant to the mac-ibook-de keymap
        Thanks to Rene Engelhard for the patch
        Closes: #390633

New keymap. Not included in D-I. Checked with the bug reporter.