Re: [D-I] RC1 - final push of udebs

On Saturday 28 October 2006 00:43, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > # This one should probably be checked by RMs, but is very welcome for
> > RC1 # as it fixes some keyboard issues in the installer
> > unblock console-data/2:1.01-1
> > urgent console-data/2:1.01-1
>
> Will review later.

AFAIKT this has not happened yet. Please approve ASAP as otherwise RC1 may
get delayed further, or this change will miss RC1.
The new version fixes the sort order of keymaps during keyboard selection
which I'd very much like to see in RC1.
The reason I suggested a review is that Christian also included a fair
number of other patches.

Please also update the current hint (vorlon) for installation-report. A
new upload with a very minor change was done due to a misunderstanding.

unblock installation-report/2.23
urgent installation-report/2.23

There has also been a late upload by tbm for flash-kernel. Version 0.6 has
already migrated, but please update the hint:

unblock flash-kernel/0.7
urgent flash-kernel/0.7

TIA,
FJP