Re: m68k release future

On Saturday 28 October 2006 03:34, Anthony Towns wrote:
>   (a) move m68k from etch to testing-m68k
>
>   (b) automatically promote m68k packages from unstable to testing-m68k
>       when the same version gets promoted into etch.

(b1) Get the installer to support the testing-m68k and possibly also the
     etch-m68k archives (although it would be much better if we could just
     use an alternative server name instead of having to muck about with
     weird suite names).
     This should happen _before_ the D-I RC2 release, which means patches
     have to be submitted rather soon after RC1!