Re: m68k not a release arch for etch; status in testing, future plans?

> > Much appreciated. Maybe you can give me some help to get started.
>
> Maybe just looking here will give you an idea:
> http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/hints/
>
> There's even a README :-)

That's what I absolutely _love_ about Debian. Just about anybody is real
helpful.

</sarcasm>

It does give me a rough idea about the complexity involved. The readme
gives a list of options, that's about as helpful as the usage message on
your average Unix program.

I'll need a bit more help than that. Wouter has also offered to work on
this; maybe we'll figure it out with asking more specific questions.

	Michael