Re: m68k not a release arch for etch; status in testing, future plans?

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 03:43:03AM +0200, Roman Zippel wrote:
> The point is that m68k gets kicked out _before_ any alternative has been
> implemented.

Well, yeah, but it's not because we weren't given a fair chance. I'm not
happy about this any more than you are, but this doesn't help. Sorry.

Please try to focus on what we can do now to get m68k to a useful state
again, rather than bashing on how it's all unfair. I know it is, and
presumably so does aj. That doesn't help at all.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22