Re: D-I - Hint requests for RC1

On Monday 16 October 2006 19:42, Stephen Gran wrote:
> Just since I saw this flying by me - I just uploaded a new hdparm
> (6.8-1) - there's no urgency for it to go in, but would it be a problem
> for it to migrate when it's ready?

No, I will request migration for all packages producing udebs almost
automatically when they are old enough and if there are no RC issues.
It's just that I want to avoid unexpected (for me) migrations.

Hmm. I even see that I missed it in my original mail; at 9 days old hdparm
could go in tomorrow. Please add:

unblock hdparm/6.7-1