requesting binNMU/rebuild of asymptote 1.13-1 on arm (and m68k)

The attempt to build asymptote 1.13-1 on the arm buildd failed (Sept. 23), which is holding up asymptote's transition into testing. Looking at the log[1], I suspect that it is due to a problem with the buildd, and not due to a problem with the package. So I would like to request a binNMU of asymptote 1.13-1 (or if there is a better way to request the buildd to try again) on arm.

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=asymptote&ver=1.13-1&arch=arm&stamp=1159052032&file=log&as=raw

The build on m68k failed as well[2], due to an out of date version of libgc-dev, which doesn't play well with gcc4.1. So I would also like to request a binNMU of asymptote 1.13-1 on m68k, if libgc-dev is up to date on the m68k buildds.

[2] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=asymptote&ver=1.13-1&arch=m68k&stamp=1159033477&file=log&as=raw

Please Cc: me on any replies, as I am not subscribed to d-release.

Thanks

--
Hubert Chan - email & Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA   (Key available at wwwkeys.pgp.net)