One more sarge-ignore tag, please

clone 364127 -1
retitle 364127 contains non-free logos
# the original will be closed by my NMU
thanks

Dear Release Team,

this is an other incarnation of the pgf bug I just wrote about.  The
very same non-free logos are included in the beamer orig.tar.gz, and
likewise it's license oscillated between GPL and LPPL and will be
settled by a new upstream version with no release schedule...

I'm going to NMU a repackaged tarball.  Since posting a patch doesn't
make sense here, the uploaded packages are available in
http://people.debian.org/~frank/teTeX-3.0/dists/experimental/main/source/
until the mirror push distributes them.

For the remainder, i.e. the issue of the unclear license, may I ask the
RM to tag the cloned bug "-1" sarge-ignore?

TIA, Frank
--
Dr. Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)