Re: Drop discover1 [was: Re: Allow discover and discover-data to move to testing]

On Friday 15 September 2006 00:04, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I would like to disable init-script too on linux since we're commited
> to udeb now but want to drop discover1.

I don't understand this sentence. What do you mean with "committed to
udeb"?

Why don't you want to drop discover1? IMO it could be removed as soon as
D-I RC1 is out.

> Do you have any problem using discover in installed system? Petter
> managed to move all data from discover1-data and would be easier to us
> to focus on discover only.

This has already been discussed on debian-boot. AFAIK the only open
question is if XOrg will work correctly with discover.