Re: Meeting Minutes from the latest SRM meeting

* Julien Danjou (acid@debian.org) [060912 12:27]:
> On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 10:13:00PM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >      http://ftp-master.d.o/proposed-updates.html:
> >      - report about arch-not-in-sync status if package is not from security.d.o
> >        for packages already in proposed-updates
>
> I just  added some  code to  check arch.  If package  is from  s.d.o and
> there's missing arch, status is set to WARN.
> I'm quite sure there's still some bugs we'll see by checking manually.

What is also important is a post-check for the accepted packages, i.e.
packages which miss an arch are showed as warning.

I could contribute a few lines for that effect.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/