Re: hardinfo status.

Hi,

On Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:10 PM, Gustavo Franco
<stratus@debian.org> wrote:

> I would like to know the real hardinfo[0] migration status.

That *is* the "real" status.

> The last release isn't building on some archs, but it lists archs (it
isn't
> 'any').

0.3.7pre-4, however, did build on alpha, arm, ia64, m68k and s390, and the
corresponding binaries are still in unstable. The maintainer has already
requested their removal (#385781) a few days ago, so it's currently waiting
for that to be actioned.

>         http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=hardinfo
>         What's wrong with pciutils? (maybe ~ is confusing the code)

I'd suspect that's probably the case but you'd want to ask Björn about that
(there are contact details on the page quoted).

Regards,

Adam