Re: remove dependencies on libgcc2 on hppa - part I

On Sun, Sep 03, 2006 at 10:11:11PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> The following list of source packages builds library packages which
> currently depend on libgcc2 on hppa. These should be rebuilt to get
> rid of the dependeny and replace it with a dependency on libgcc4. The
> list is not checked, if the source packages are binNMUable.

I've scheduled for binNMU (based on my own script) all the packages in
section: libs that currently depend on libgcc2 on hppa.  Since libgcc2 is
still available in unstable, I believe these should all be buildable in
parallel as long as their other build-deps aren't uninstallable for other
reasons; once they have a chance to build I'll take a look at queuing up the
other packages as well.