Proposing sarge update: MySQL replication crash with multiupdate and subselects?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Proposing sarge update: MySQL replication crash with multiupdate and subselects?
- From: Christian Hammers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:51:38 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20060815103544.GA11058@mail.lowpingbastards.de>
- References: <20060815103544.GA11058@mail.lowpingbastards.de>
Is bug #383165 worth to be fixed by an upload to stable-proposed-updates?
"mysql-server-4.1 in sarge has a bug that lets the server crash when a
specially crafted query is executed on a host that replicates data
to another mysql host. Getting replication to work again needs
manual intervention and know how."
The upstream patch is very small, just the move of some lines a bit up
inside the function.