Re: Please remove knowledgetree and slash for security issues

On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 18:05 +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 04:21:20PM +0200, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> > I'd like to request removal of knowledgetree for testing for these
> > reasons:
> > Same goes for slash:
>
> I think you should ask for removal from the archive for such packages.

Right, and I've done so too for other packages, but these are not
orphaned - it would be a bit rude to request to remove packages if
you're not the maintainer.

My first concern is to at least prevent them from entering etch in this
state - that's accomplished by the removal. If someone fixes them they
will reenter, if someone doesn't, they might be orphaned and removed
later.

Thijs