RFH: PHP unbuildable due conflicting dependencies of apache-dev and apache2-prefork-dev

Hi,

I was trying to prepare security update of php5 and php4 and it's not
possible to build php atm because conflicting dependencies of apache-dev
and apache2-prefork-dev.

apache-dev depends on libbdb4.4-dev
apache2-prefork-dev depends on libbdb4.3-dev
libbdb4.4-dev conflicts with libbdb4.3-dev

This means that we are not able to upload any php build at all.

I know that it's not problem of apache2, but of php build system.  The
problem is that Adam is mostly MIA (in terms of php maintainership) and
I don't have time nor will to modify build system of php.

Ondrej.
--
Ondrej Sury <ondrej@sury.org>