Re: Request For Permission To Upload Xorg 7.1 To Unstable

Hi,

* David Nusinow (david_nusinow@verizon.net) [060817 03:00]:
>    Some pieces of this are already in place. The various Xorg applications
> are all in unstable, as are the protocol headers.

Without looking deep into your mail, I want to ask you to withhold
uploads to unstable of packages which are:
1. involved in transitions already (or basically just has different
versions in testing and unstable; note that this is already true if it
was binNMUed) - we currently try to pull directfb through, which has a
large dependency tree;
2. rdepends of such packages, and bump shlibs.

I'll give your mail a more detailed look this evening.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/