Re: Please reschedule libgnomesu 0.9.5-3 on ARM

On 2006-08-10 Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 08:05:22PM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> libgnomesu 0.9.5-3 initialy FTBFS to temporary uninstallable
>> build-depends and when vorlon re-scheduled on july 31st it suffered
>> the same fate as the directfb transition temporarily wreaked havoc.

>> Please rerescedule it. Thanks.

> Done.

Hello,
Thanks. It failed again. :-(

This time due to a libbonoboui upload, which features

Package: libbonoboui2-0
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, libbonoboui2-common (= ${source:Version})

and therefore makes the whole thing uninstallable on all
not yet built architectures on every upload.

Dear gnome-maintainers I think I cannot do this. I have now seen
libgnomesu FTBFS on arm three times in row during two months due to
some temporary breakage. Could you please advise me what I can do to
get libgnomesu built on ARM?

Could you perhaps give me a thumbs up "Gnome development will
probably be installable on ARM from X-Y", so I can stop waisting (not
only my) time?

thanks, cu andreas
PS: Mail-Followup-To set to debian-gtk-gnome@lists.debian.org, as
-release is not a discussion list. I'll read d-g-g via gmane.
PPS: If this message is unfriendly or looks like flame bait please be
aware that this was not done on purpose. I have simply no clue to
successfully solve the issue by myself and need your help.
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute