Hinting of linux-ntfs.

	Hello, developers.  I have seen that linux-ntfs 1.13.1 is not advancing to
testing due to the freeze.  I thought that fjp was looking into it.  We ran
into problems with 1.13.1 (see #379628), but in fact it turned out to be a
problem in how the partition size is chosen (size units, really).

	I guess that the freeze for udeb's will be until d-i beta3.  Maybe it would
be interesting to have 1.13.1 in Beta3, wouldn't it?

	Best regards,

Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but
 uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're
 fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
		-- Han Solo (Star Wars).
Desarrollador de Debian
Debian developer