Re: Re: Etch timeline is unrealistic because non-free firmware is NOT being dealt with
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Re: Etch timeline is unrealistic because non-free firmware is NOT being dealt with
- From: "BALLABIO GERARDO" <GERARDO.BALLABIO@mpsgr.it>
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 08:55:35 +0200
- Message-id: <53F5051F689FD84AB8A2A5A27BE251950E5E0F@se000010010046.servinternet.local>
May I remind you all that debian-release is NOT a discussion list?
I think the respective positions are clear. Now can the release team
please step in and say what their view on the matter is, which AFAICS is
the only reason why this thread should belong to this list?