Secure APT Key Management

According to the last release update the key management issue for
Secure APT is not yet resolved.

Are there chances to get key management settled down before the
release?  It would really be a shame if we couldn't get this done and
provide the user with a proper infrastructure.

This requires collaboration between ftpmaster, release team and apt
developers, I guess.  Is there a place where the relevant issues are
discussed so that a decision can be made and a solution can be
implemented *in time*?

I'd really love to see this feature properly implemented.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto