Re: Fwd: goobox REMOVED from testing

* Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de) [060702 12:42]:
> for some reason I do not fully understand, goobox was removed from
> testing.

goobox was in the way of getting gnome-media, libsexy, xine, ...
updated. I will check how the package can go in again after we finished
that transition (which might be any time now, as we have most blockers
moved apart).

> Is there any activity expected from the maintainers at this point or do
> Bin-NMUs need to be scheduled (please do so in this case)?

I'm not so sure, if I think activity is necessary I'll submit an
appropriate bug report.

> I'll be offline for about a week, but afterwards I can prepare a new
> version if necessary (looking at the console messages, updating to
> latest standards and similar house keeping work) which I had put off
> until next upstream release (which IMHO has not happend so far).

well, some housekeeping is never wrong. :)

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/