invoke-rc.d mass bug filing: binNMU candidates

(I'm not subscribed to -release, please Cc me on replies, thanks.)

In May, I did a mass bug filing for the policy change related to
invoke-rc.d [1]. Of the bugs that still remain open, four could be fixed
by a simple rebuild, without any changes to the source, because they
were built by an old version (a very old version) of debhelper. The
packages and bugs in question are:

* oss-preserve #367726
* diald #367735
* battery-stats #367745
* apcd #367749

If I have understood correctly, the release managers can trigger binNMUs
for these. Would it be appropriate to do this even if the bugs are not
release critical?

(The other bugs need source changes to work.)

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2006/05/msg01746.html

--
You need fewer comments, if you choose your names carefully.