Re: gnucash-docs 1.9.0-1 MIGRATED to testing
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: gnucash-docs 1.9.0-1 MIGRATED to testing
- From: Thomas Bushnell BSG <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:58:49 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <E1FsnSG-0003JD-4Y@merkel.debian.org> (Debian testing watch's message of "Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:08:12 -0600")
- References: <E1FsnSG-0003JD-4Y@merkel.debian.org>
Debian testing watch <email@example.com> writes:
> FYI: The status of the gnucash-docs source package
> in Debian's testing distribution has changed.
> Previous version: 1.8.5-3
> Current version: 1.9.0-1
Well, this is a perfect screw, because now gnucash-docs in testing is
incorrect vis-a-vis the gnucash in testing.
I declared, in gnucash-docs:
Conflicts: gnucash (<< 1.9.0-1)
with the thought that this would, among other things, prevent
gnucash-docs 1.9.0-1 from migrating into testing until gnucash 1.9.*
did. Apparently I was wrong.
I don't know what the proper course of action now is. Hopefully "fix
britney" is one of the things to do. ;)