Re: CVE-2006-2314: debian dovecot package vulnerable. (fwd)

martin f krafft wrote:
> I tend to agree with Joey on the issue, though I do think it's not
> very nice that the postgresql security upgrade breaks other
> packages. But going via stable-proposed-updates seems like the right
> path.
>
> Have you talked to the stable release team? Maybe they'd be willing
> to let it into the next update?

I'd say... Maybe...  Just maybe...  Did it ever occur to you that this
may be the reason Jaldhar asked on debian-release, the list the stable
release team confirmed as a requirement for uploading to proosed-updates?

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        -- Linus Torvalds