Re: T&S 2 - Die^H^H^HRelease Harder

* Andreas Barth [Tue, 30 May 2006 12:19:27 +0200]:

> Adeodato Simó
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?pkg=tagcoll&arch=hppa&ver=1.6.2-2&stamp=1148891155&file=log

I reproduced this on paer, started to look at it, and since it was
messy, I put it on hold and went to do some other stuff. A week later
I went and picked it up again, but the FTBFS had become one of those
"lovely" the-hppa-buildd-got-the-world-given-back-and-hey-it-worked
(or so it seems).

> Your task is [...] and follow through until a fixed package
> reaches testing.

tagcoll can't migrate to testing until libapt-front becames a candidate,
which is 87 days old, but failed on ia64 today for the first time, so I
guess I could take a look into that FTBFS, given that tagcoll's solved
itself.

After that, a hint will be needed:

  easy tagcoll/1.6.3-1 libapt-front/0.3.9

As for more, I also fixed a couple low-hanging FTBFS, #364257 and
#367838, and tried to poke some other RC bugs in hopefully a helpful
way, like #370193 (NMU uploaded), #368857 (gently tell the maintainer
what to do), or the #366948/#372858 combo (fixed gsfonts-x11 uploaded,
and helped to trace the root of the problem down to update-fonts-scale).

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                                    Listening to: Hooverphonic - Sarangi