Re: bits from bts.turmzimmer.net

Hello Andi,

> there has been a change that affects the number of visible bugs:
> We treat version tracking correctly now, and ignore the done-status on
> bugs that have version tracking used in a close message.

Good, thanks for the effort. I have just two queries here: first, since
Debian seems to rely on this tool for the release process, wouldn't it
make sense to move it to a debian.org host (release.debian.org comes to
mind)? Secondly, I've been willing to supply a patch for the comments
feature to make the comments relate to a specific bug, not a package,
but can't find the source. Could it be open sourced in good Debian
tradition?

thanks,
Thijs