#256332 - release critical for sarge/etch?

hey Release Team,
  In #256332, our legal friend Sleepycat/now-Oracle is looking for
some official position from Debian on the db3 documentation licensing
issue.

  I've tried contacting leader@debian.org for an official word
(without a response either time), but it now occurs to me that you
maybe the better spokespersons for Debian in this regard.

  Do you consider this issue release critical for sarge?  For etch?  I
think a straightforward statement as to your official opinion on this
issue for both sarge and etch (e.g., release critical or not) would
help move this issue along.

  fwiw, my goal here is to not to influence the decision either way,
just to see it resolved in some fashion.

--
dann frazier