Re: gngeo should be hinted for removal

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 05:58:14PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> So despite having been removed from unstable, it still has a
> reverse-dependency that blocks its removal from testing.  It'd be great if
> you could check with the maintainer to confirm what should really be
> happening here.

The new gngeo package was rejected from NEW and then removed from the
archive some days ago. I have discussed about that with Julien (since
I'm his sponsor), and he will probably have to ask for removal of
gngeogui from the archive too, since gngeo seems to be finally not
distributable even in non-free.

Julien Danjou
.''`.  Debian Developer
: :' : http://julien.danjou.info
`. `'  http://people.debian.org/~acid
  `-   9A0D 5FD9 EB42 22F6 8974  C95C A462 B51E C2FE E5CD