summarizing arch status
AFAICS, we have the following architectures we released sarge with and
which are currently no release candidates for etch:
- some subarches require 2.2 and/or 2.4 kernels - I don't think we
will support that (but we could also just drop these
subarchitectures, like we did for 80386 with sarge).
- traditionally weak with keeping up, but currently in good shape
- 3.5 developers or so only
- installer support weak - 2.4 only currently, but this is not enough
if we drop the 2.4 kernels
- kernel support? we had spontanous reboots there.
If this list seems to be not too bad out of sync with reality, I intend
to send the relevant porter lists a last warning that they should
provide us with some more infos why the issues are non-issues now, till
next Sunday, e.g. 11th June.