Re: bits from the release team: release goals, python, X.org, amd64, timeline

* Thomas Bushnell BSG (tb@becket.net) [060601 18:22]:
> The python team has essentially ignored questions about when this
> transition will happen, or answered them by saying "the answer is on
> the debian-python list", which it is certainly not.

We had a pretty good discussion on debconf about that. Unfortunatly,
Matthias Klose, Steve and I got all ill after that, which stalled
both information and implementation a bit. We have enough padding to
catch that, but of course it was not what we wanted.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/