Re: linux-2.6 testing migration

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 09:09:18PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > > Seems to be resolved now.
>
> > -15 will again hit NEW.
>
> And if there are failures again with -15, can we expect a -16 soon that
> fixes them *without* needing to add new packages?

Steve, if you have a problem with NEW, you should speak with the ftp-masters,
and get the NEW problem solved. At least this is what our DPL did say in the
below thread, where he said clearly that the Release Managers had the power to
accelerate NEW or something such, if i understood him well.

Friendly,

Sven Luther