Re: Removing mozilla from sid/etch?

Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> writes:
> Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> writes:
>> The recently released mozilla 1.7.13 is supposed to be the last
>> release of the mozilla suite.
>>
>> http://developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2006/04/12/sunset-announcement-for-fxtb-10x-and-mozilla-suite-17x/
> Can you help me understand this?  Why does this not mean that, for
> example, galeon and other things dependent on the mozilla engine, will
> lose?

Because all the stuff needed for embedding gecko and friends is still
developed and provided as "xulrunner". IIRC, it's planned to change
firefox at some point in the future to also use the xulrunner libs as
basis.

Marc
--
BOFH #306:
CPU-angle has to be adjusted because of vibrations coming from the